Sunday, June 5, 2011

Do you love sale??

And adore Korean cosmetics such as ETUDE HOUSE??
I guess, your answer t that is a Big YES! :)

We can make that happen.. ETUDE HOUSE PH will have a GRAND SALE once their FB page reaches 50,000 likes.. 
As of now, we just need less than a thousand likes to achieve that.. :) 
Let's make it happen lovelies.. Spread the word.. 

CLICK THE PIC BELOW to go to their FB PAGE.. And oh, don't forget to click the like button.:) 





Hope all is well.. :) 

P.S.
A review will be posted by next week..  Currently busy studying and thinking of a new theme for my shop and my blog.. :) Please do watch out for that.. Thanks and God bless everyone.. Have a wonderful week ahead.. :)





6 comments:

  1. Likey!!! <3 Can't wait for your review post~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jendee.. :) thanks.. me too, but still trying to choose what to post first..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for their upcoming sale! :) ooohhhlala! :) Thank you for the sweet comment on my fiance tag! :)

    http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sale is LOVE! :)

    http://jesroque.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow im late for this..hope you can post some great sale on oxford flats

    ReplyDelete